Akshobya Kadampa Buddhist Centre is run by the kindness of volunteers. People like you volunteer their time to provide all of the activities at the Centre, including all the classes, courses and special events. There are many ways you can support the Centre and volunteering can be undertaken by anyone with minimal or no training.
There are so many great ways to help out the Centre such as, help with:
- Assisting classes
- Publicity design
- Social Media
- Cleaning the Centre
- And so much more
If you’re interested, please contact us at email@example.com
Volunteering also gives everyone the opportunity to:
- Put the teachings and meditations into practice directly
- Meet and work alongside people from all walks of life
- Contribute to the smooth running of the Centre
- Help support this precious resource in Calgary, Edmonton and other areas of Alberta.
- Help to bring inner peace to people throughout the city