Lamrim Meditation Practice
December 1 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This class is a fantastic way to establish a regular Lamrim meditation practice and is especially recommended as a supplement for those already engaging in one of our meditation courses (beginners, in-depth or Foundation Programme).
During these one hour sessions, we will look at practical meditations taken from the special presentation of Buddha’s teachings of the path to enlightenment known as Kadam Lamrim.
- Breathing meditation to settle the mind
- Explanation of the lamrim meditation
- Prayers for receiving blessings
- 20 min guided lamrim meditation
- Brief explanation of how to practice during your day
We will be using two texts mainly, The New Meditation Handbook and The Mirror of Dharma with Additions.