Our classes continue to be offered both online and in-person following Alberta Heath restrictions to 1/3 fire code capacity.
COVID Update Sept 16,2021:
Pre-registration is encouraged. Drop-ins are welcome if enough seats are available.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY IF YOU ATTEND ACTIVITIES AT THE CENTRE.
The new COVID restrictions brought into place on Sept 16, states that places of worship are “out of scope” and not eligible to opt for the new restriction exemption requiring proof of vaccination.
For places of worship the public health order requires:
Mandatory restriction – Effective Sept. 16
- Capacity limited to 1/3 fire code occupancy.
- Masks are mandatory.
- 2 metres physical distancing between households, or 2 close contacts for those living alone.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory (Potential exemptions are described here: COVID-19: Mask Requirements.)
- Our chairs are arranged for social distancing at 2 metre spacing
- In addition we will continue to ask people to wash or sanitize their hands on entering and clean touched surfaces after each class.
- Please do not come to the Centre if you are experiencing symptoms of cough, sore throat, fever, runny nose or congestion or difficulty breathing that is not related to a pre-existing illness or health condition, such as allergies.